Many users do not like rooting the phone but a major problem is that most of these users do not understand what rooting is. In this post, we will deal with how rooting can help your phone and how to root your Asus Zenfone with the Root Zenfone APK. Rooting has been around for a long time and although it is potentially risky, if it is done correctly, then your phone will give you performance that you have never expected. It is alright if you do not want to root your phone if it is in warranty, but if the warranty period is over you can very well try rooting on your phone. There are some new phone companies that do not void their warranty if you root your phone like the One Plus. Let us first look into how the rooting can be done on the Zenfone using this Root Zenfone apk and then we’ll talk about the advantages of rooting.
How to root Asus Zenfone with the Root Zenfone APK:
- The first thing that you can do is download the Root Zenfone apk from a well-known website so that you are guaranteed of stable and secure software. You can try this link for the direct download option.
- As soon as the APK is downloaded, you first have to switch off your WiFi and you also have to download and install the SuperSU APK.
- As soon as you launch the Root Zenfone apk, you will get an option to root it using any one of the SuperSUs. Choose the one that you have just downloaded. At the bottom of the screen, you will find a button called ‘ok I know please root’. Click on that button.
- A small message prompt will appear where it will be written ‘you have activated this demo device offline successfully’ and below it will be an ok button which you SHOULD NOT click. Simply long press the power button and restart your device.
- As soon as the device restarts, the first thing you will see is a Superuser request and you have to click on ‘this time only’ and then the allow button. This will begin the rooting process and after some time a success message will appear which means that your phone has been successfully rooted.
- There is also an unroot option inside the Root Zenfone apk if you change your mind at any time.
How can rooting your Asus Zenfone help?
- The biggest way that rooting a phone can help is that you can install customised ROMs. Therefore, if you like the Oxygen operating system of One Plus or the Cyanogen operating system of some other smart phone, you can install it on yours.
- You can remove bloatware that is preinstalled on most Android phones including your Asus Zenfone.
- You can perform a lot of modifications that will remove ads from applications where you are a free user and even install apps that were previously incompatible on your phone.
- Rooting your phone will boost the device speed, memory, as well as, the battery life. You can also change the skin of your Android and get a complete backup of your phone data.
Long story short, your phone will be completely in your control.