Rooting is a very important process that app developers and people who understand smartphones undertake. This is because rooting involves modifying the primary mechanism and working of a smartphone which normal users are wary of doing because of the fear of voiding the phone’s warranty or the risk of the phone completely shutting down. However, there are some rooting applications that minimize this risk because of their superior efficiency. One of the best rooting applications of recent times is the Super One Click rooting application which minimizes the risk of anything untoward happening to your phone drastically. So, let us take a look at its features and how it works in order to determine whether it is worth using or not.
Super One Click features and how it works:
- As I have already mentioned, this rooting application is one of the best that is available currently and it completely unlocks your phone so that the control is in your hands.
- Another good thing about this application is the fact that it works seamlessly on most Android devices and barring only a very few, it works very efficiently.
- The application is completely free to download and use and it also does not have any registration or signing up hassles. It completely unlocks your phone so that you can install any operating system or ROM you desire to install and use.
- Now, there are a lot of applications like this on the Internet which are available but the developers do not monitor them regularly to check whether they are working correctly or not but Super One Click is one example of an application that is continuously monitored for bugs and security vulnerabilities. Therefore, if you are using this application you will encounter a lot of updates.
- You can create a backup of your entire device and you will find that the performance of your device has increased several folds.
Moving on, now we will talk about how you can download and utilize this software for your purposes.
- The first thing that you will have to do is download the Super One Click APK. You also have to keep a USB cable handy because you will have to connect your Android device to your computer. Also, remember to take out the SD card if you have one on your smartphone.
- Now you can close all the applications that are running on your phone and install this APK.
- After the installation is complete, you can launch the application and simultaneously connect the phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Go to your phone settings and then application and click on development. In the menu that appears, you will find USB debugging which you will have to turn on.
- You can then click on the root button that is present at the top left of your app. The process will start and it will take some time to complete so you have to wait patiently until you see the success message. You can then restart your phone and do anything that you want with it.
- If, by chance, you do not like what rooting has done to your smartphone you can immediately revert back by launching the application and you will find the unroot option which you can click on.
Rooting is a process which is actually helpful for smartphones but since Android phone manufacturers do not like it much, they take away the warranty of your smartphone if it goes wrong. However, considering the enormous leaps that technology has taken over time it can be safely remarked that most rooting applications nowadays have become extremely efficient and, therefore, there is very less chance that the process will be harmful for your phone. So, if you have been thinking about rooting your phone, you can do it with ease because you can always unroot it as easily as you can root it.